Tuesday 17 July 2012

A Daily Routine

I hate my every day routine.
I wish I could just go out in public without having to make sure my hair is decent.
So of course, I have to take a shower. I then put mousse in my hair, blow dry it then apply hair spray, blow dry it again so the new growing hair doesn't stick up. What sucks is I pull from the front and the back of my hair is full and long. I basically have a mullet with bald spots. Lovely. So in attempt to make  my hair look semi normal, I put the back in a bun and put on a headband to cover the front. Depending on if my hair is cooperating this could take between 10- 30 mins. Sometimes my hair doesn't cooperate and I just get so fustrated because I am unable to hide a bald spot and then I jsut feel awful the whole day.

I dream of the day where I don't have to do this anymore. I can wake up, brush my hair a few times and go outside without a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment