Friday 20 April 2012

Anxiety- What I worry about

I am so anxious all the time. I worry about everything.
I worry about going out.
I worry about what people will think of me.... will think of my hair.
I worry about if people are looking at my hair who are standing behind me.
I worry about classes, especially those that I struggle in... I worry about how much they will cause me to pull my hair.
I worry about what my friends think of me.... are they embarrassed to me my friends.
I worry about tests that cause to pull my hair.
I worry about the next day, how will my hair look? Will it be noticeable that I pulled my hair?
I worry about my parents and how much they worry about me. I worry that they notice my hair pulling and are disappointed.
I worry for weeks about public speaking- as it is just a showcase of my hair.
I worry about meeting to people and then not understanding.
I worry about what people think of me wearing a head band every day.
I worry about sweating during a sport, exposing my hair.
I worry about, during a sport, somebody accidentally rips my head band off. I don't play aggressive sports.
Rowing is my sport, but I worry about the wind and rain exposing my hair.

What does it feel like to not have to worry about these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment