Tuesday 10 April 2012

Rant #1... What Not To Say

These are the things people say that bother me.


  1.  "Just Stop"  I hate when my parents say that I doing well when we all know that it is getting worse and when they say “just stop”. I cannot describe how much that pisses me off. I sure it goes for everyone who suffers from Trich. 
  2. "Your hair is growing!”   When my mother says “Sarah! Your hair is growing!” When clearly it is not. She uses her fake voice too. I know she is trying to help but  My friend has been very supportive of me. She has known me since grade 6 and I told her about Trich when I was in grade 9. So she was my friend through it for awhile and still accepted me. She is one of those “it” girls yet she has the kindest heart. I can’t believe I am her friend. I love her to death. The other day she was at my house and she told me that her boyfriend’s sister has it. I lost my appetite. I can’t stop thinking about this girl and what she’s going through. I know exactly what she is going through. 
  3. About other people with Trich   Seriously last time I check it wasn’t “tell Sarah about this girl I know that has Trich” day. So don't tell me about somebody with it because I have enough to stress about. Last night my friend told me that this girl she sits next to in class who pulls her hair. Another friend of mine told me of her boyfriend's sister who she thinks has it. So, I lived with this habit thing whatever for 9 years and I have only known of one other person that has it now I hear that a ton of people have it in close relation to me. Awesome. What I am suppose to do?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment