Wednesday 11 April 2012

Poppy

Poppy

My parents say that I was bullied by her. I think I ended up believing I was bullied by her because they said I was. I really don’t remember her saying anything horrible other then the normal pre-teen girl stuff. I mean, she used to say that I was a 'teacher’s pet'. One time, and I will never forget this, my friends and I were hanging out with her. There was this boy at our school, the only one who had a learning disability at the school. My group walked up to him and formed a circle around him, Poppy’s idea. He couldn’t get out. I don’t remember what was going through my mind. I can’t believe that I was a part of this. The teachers came out and yelled at us. We ran away. I knew I had done something horrible but they didn’t seem to care. We were in huge trouble. From then I hated Poppy. I couldn’t believe that I was lead by her to do such an act. Mrs. Zim, once again, gave me special treatment and I was had no punishment. Poppy noticed. Every now and again she said things and gave me looks. I think if I didn't have such a low self esteem I wouldn’t have reacted to it. However, I did and resulted to pulling my hair. Mrs. Zim called me out of class, my parents complained about Poppy, and told me she had told Poppy about my problem. She said that Poppy had her own problems. Now, I am furious at that woman. How dare she tell Poppy about my problem but didn’t tell me about hers. How dare she tell her and give Poppy ammunition. 

I have always remembered Poppy. Always will. She knew that I knew that she knew about my problem and used it as a threat. I couldn't think of something worse than have somebody use you problem to their advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment